- Take part in the cross-platform MLB The Show 21 Summer Circuit Tournament
- Play for your share of the $ 25,000 grand prize for a chance to win stubs and special MLB merch.
- The MLB The Show 21 Summer Circuit is available for ages 18+ in the US, DC, and Canada
Get ready to get your Diamond Dynasty team in. showcase MLB The Show 21‘s first competitive cross-platform tournament circuit. Anyone who plays all of their games on day one wins stubs, and we have even more prizes at stake for our elite participants.
The cross-platform Summer Circuit is available to people aged 18 and over in the USA and Canada and offers three Open Qualifiers before the Grand Finals, which offer fans many opportunities to compete against each other.
- The first qualification begins on July 24th, the second qualification on August 7th, and the third qualification on August 21st.
- On the first day, the participants compete in a Swiss tournament system through the qualifying rounds. On the second day there will be a single elimination bracket where the best players will compete against each other from day one.
- The Grand Finals will feature a single elimination bracket format with the best 64 players in the Open Qualifiers.
The summer course is open to all eligible participants and every player can qualify for the Grand Finals and win a chance to win $ 25,000 in total cash prizes, stubs, and MLB merch prize packages (see official rules).
In the Grand Finals, the four best participants play on the Twitch channel of the San Diego Studios. The winner will bring home $ 15,000, a $ 1,000 MLB store digital gift card, an in-game Home Run Derby ball, and 1,050,000 stubs!
To sign up and see all the unique prizes you can win during the Summer Circuit, go to battlefYes. Also, visit TheShow.com for more details on the game and tips to help you be the best at the Summer Circuit.
Before you leave, get ready to come to the table with a few tips to aid your game. And remember, the most important tip is: practice, practice, practice!
- Pre-load your throw by pressing and holding the appropriate base key that you think you will be throwing. This also makes it easier to set up a double game.
- Know the release point of each pitcher and focus on it to gain reaction time.
- Use your bullpen. Once your starting pitcher is running low on energy, pause the game, go to the manager option, then to your bullpen and start warming up your relievers. Moving pitchers from the bullpen into the game at the right time could make all the difference.
Register now and good luck this summer!
MLB® The Show ™ 21 Xbox ™ One Standard Edition
This edition includes: MLB® The Show 21 ™ Xbox ™ One 5K Stubs ™ OWN THE SHOW Experience faster, deeper and more intense match action on the field with a variety of game modes for all novice and veteran veterinarians. • Lead your ball player to Road to the Show and Diamond Dynasty fame as a two-way star. • Enjoy the revamped Franchise and March-October modes with easy onboarding and tools. • Face your friends on PlayStation 4 ™ or PlayStation 5 ™ with cross-platform play * • Play as brand new legends.
MLB® The Show ™ 21 Xbox ™ Series X | S Standard Edition
This edition includes: MLB ™ The Show 21 ™ (XBOX Series X | S ™). 10 The show packages. 5K Stubs ™. OWN THE SHOW Experience faster, deeper and more intense match action from moment to moment on the field with a variety of game modes for all your novice and seasoned veterans alike. • Lead your ball player to Road to the Show and Diamond Dynasty glory. • Enjoy the revamped Franchise and March through October modes. • Face your PlayStation ™ friends with cross-platform online play *.