Warner Bros. Games and Turtle Rock Studios have unveiled a new trailer for Back 4 Blood showing the unbridled action of cooperative and player-versus-player (PvP) modes. Players will be able to test them in the open beta, which early access begins on 5 August. The open beta It will include Horde, the new PvP mode where two teams of four compete in three rounds, switching from exterminators to infected, as well as additional campaign content.
The open beta will start with early access August 5 to 9 for those who have reserved the game. Players can also register on Back4Blood.com/es-es/beta have the opportunity to take advantage of early access. The open beta will continue for all players from August 12 to 16
The open beta of Back 4 Blood He understands:
- Two maps for Horde, PvP mode
- Two cooperative cards to exterminate the infected with your friends
- Play with mom for the first time, as well as the rest of the Terminators: Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Play as up to six Infected Variants in Horde: Thug, Vomiter, Spitter, Explosive, Smasher, and Stinger.
- Several weapons to test, many deck-building cards, and various Infected to kill
- Explore the Fort Hope Community Center
- With backward compatibility and cross play
About the Author