The call to glory in Crusader Kings III now rings out on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox Game Pass.
Crusader Kings III is available now for Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 and will enable the founding of new kingdoms and dynasties. Paradox Interactive’s popular grand strategy role-playing game has been delighting PC players since 2020 and now offers players on other platforms the opportunity to rewrite and experience medieval history. It is also available in Xbox Game Pass.
In Crusader Kings III, players lead a royal family through the ages, controlling characters and their heirs as they seek to establish and protect their claims to lands, titles, and fame.
A warlike adventurer’s realm may be inherited by a more underhanded son, changing the way he views and wields the levers of power. Warfare, espionage, diplomacy and religion are all available and active components of the greatest historical adventure ever seen on consoles.
A trailer for the launch of Crusader Kings III on consoles can be found here:
Crusader Kings III includes the following features:
- Character oriented gameplay: Each character that players play or interact with has their own unique personality. Character quirks have a huge impact on the events and plot options in the game.
- Infinite Possibilities: Players take over any noble house from Iceland to India, Finland to Central Africa and direct their destiny over five centuries. They interact with itinerant guests, wayward children, devious spies, and august clerics in an elaborate depiction of medieval life.
- Warfare: Players rally their vassals and mobilize their forces to besiege enemy castles or quell uprisings. Individual skill on the battlefield can bring glory and glory, but strategic planning is the key to victory.
- Royal marriages: In order to emboss the royal seal on the coats of arms of other kingdoms and duchies near and far, one’s DNA must be spread around the world. Players marry for power and raise children to claim new lands.
- Saints and sinners: Whether loyal to religious leaders or committing major crimes in the interests of the state, when the going gets tough, you can always commit heresy or proclaim a new religion that suits your character’s priorities.
The console version of Crusader Kings III offers a customized user interface and a control schemespecifically tailored for larger screens and console gamepads.
All-new controls allow players to quickly and easily navigate through the game’s menus using triggers, bumpers, and quick movements of the analog stick. The console version also supports key Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 features, like super-fast load times for a seamless gaming experience, and haptic and adaptive trigger controller feedback. On Xbox Series X|S, Quick Resume allows players to switch between the game and other applications such as YouTube, where they can watch a tutorial on how to put down a peasant rebellion.