Halo Infinite is practically around the corner, and little fans they can do at this stage to contain themselves and wait patiently on December 8th. As you probably already know, a few days ago we learned about the new and updated campaign gameplay, which wanted to make it clear that the one-year delay was more than justified.
Likewise, what we could learn more today is its multiplayer, which we have already known for months that it will be free to play, and that it will have a Battle Pass that will really stand out. of those that currently exist in games like Fortnite, Apex Legends or Warzone.
Here’s what to expect from the Halo Infinite Battle Pass
Thanks to an exclusive interview that IGN Media conducted with Jerry Hook (Head of Design) and Chris Blohm (Principal Progression Designer), we were able to learn some interesting details about it, and about which Blohm claims that the intention L ‘essential is that the player “don’t feel exhausted at the end of each season and want to come back because you can’t wait to do so“.
Likewise, what seems most important to them is to make those who decide to invest in the Battle Pass feel a sense of “Look, when I put in 10 dollars, I still keep these 10 dollars
- You can only have one active Battle Pass at a time.
- You can switch between the different Battle Passes whenever you want.
- The Beta Battle Pass is not representative of the final version.
- The event rewards will be separate from the Battle Pass rewards.
- Each quarter of a Battle Pass will have a legendary item, which will be linked to the cannon, or it will be a new item with special attributes.
In addition, it has already been confirmed that Heroes of Reach will be the name of the first season, and which will obviously be inspired by the much loved title developed by Bungie.
If you want to know a little more about what Hook and Blohm have to say, I recommend you check out the original note, where they share a few more details about it.