We would like to introduce you to a map-controlled, turn-based tactical game that contains RPG elements from the Warhammer 40,000 universe!
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf offers you to become part of the wildest and wildest Space Wolves squad! They are fearless and their blood is full of animal anger. Your Grand Company’s attack cruiser is trapped by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers Legion, leading you to an emergency landing on Kanak, a volcanic wild world inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Only the worthy warriors will be able to survive and emerge victorious!
General game tips
- You decide which path best suits your style, strategy and tactics: Gray Hunter, Wolf Scout, Wolf Guard differ in skills and weapon systems. For example, the Scout has a unique sniper rifle with a maximum firing range.
- Turn your attention to the weapon with the “Overwatch” effect. The hero with this weapon can attack the approaching enemy from his turn. This function works once per turn when the enemy stops in the attack zone. At a crucial moment, this weapon can seriously change the outcome of the fight!
- Choose the direction of movement or attack wisely. If you don’t think about it in advance, there is one more action you need to take. Lifehack! If you stop next to the enemy at the end of the move, he will not attack twice. He must spend a movement card to face you.
- Carefully study the firing range of your weapon and the chance of hit. It will allow you to kill wounded enemies before they finish you!
Tips F.of the D.developer
- To be a successful player, pay attention to the effort point system! It reveals many tactical possibilities, offers a field for experimentation and improvisation! Each hero’s action – attack, move, or heal – adds effort points. The hero with the fewest points starts a new round. You can use it while building your strategy! – Anton, senior game designer
- It would be helpful if you didn’t think of this game as an ordinary turn-based strategy. Cards play an important role. Create a perfect deck, learn how to use it, and you will become a skilled warrior! – Dmitry, producer
- The cards are given out at random, which makes each playthrough unique and allows players to follow their individual strategies as the game progresses.
- Chain effect cards can increase attack damage as well as add or remove effort points. Carefully read the terms of the chain effect.
- Be sure to pay attention to the wolf summoning cards! These ferocious animals will join the fight to fight by your side – and they can absolutely crush the enemy ranks if they pile more effort points on them or provide the distraction you need.
- Make use of the terrain while you develop your strategy! Grenades and mines hit the hardest in narrow passages where they cannot evade, and a well-shot barrel can injure multiple enemies at the same time
- If you receive many copies of the same card, don’t reach for this disassemble button just yet! Combine them to improve their stats! And an oversupply of shields, movement cards, and chain effect cards could save you from the fight!
Take note of these words of wisdom! Anyone who longs to become an unsurpassed warrior and to prove his courage and loyalty to the Emperor will definitely make use of this knowledge!
For Russ and the Allfather!
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a turn-based tactical strategy in which you must take command of the Space Wolves and join the fight against the evil servants of Chaos and the sinister Necrons. Game features: – An epic story campaign, a unique survival mode – A system for leveling and tuning the squad – Different armor classes and a large number of weapons