Despite the fact that a few months ago Apple officially introduced iOS 15, the truth is that it seems that the final version is not available until the fall, which means that the development of iOS 14 continues in parallel. We have been seeing various beta versions of iOS 14.7 for the past few months, a slightly decaffeinated version that incorporates various new features for the iPhone and iPod touch, and it seems that the final version is now available for all users.
You can now install iOS 14.7 on your iPhone: all the news of the new version
As we mentioned, recently Apple has officially released a new software update for all iPhone and iPod touch users, iOS 14.7
In this software update the same is incorporated so far with the latest beta versions of the operating system. Specific, particularly highlights the compatibility with the new MagSafe battery pack, an exclusive accessory for the iPhone 12 that will help you when you need to charge your device and it is not easy.
In addition, it also highlights the inclusion of other new features, such as the section on the air quality in countries like Europe or the United States in front of the Maps and Weather application, which we already talked about some time ago, or the various improvements that have been included regarding HomeKit
- Compatibility iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max with MagSafe external battery.
- The Home app includes the ability to manage timers on HomePod.
- Air quality information is now available in the Weather and Maps apps for Europe, Canada, South Korea, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
- The Podcasts library lets you choose to watch all shows or just the ones you follow.
- The menu option to share playlists in Apple Music was missing.
- Lossless audio playback and Dolby Atmos on Apple Music may stop unexpectedly.
- The battery maintenance message which might go away after restarting some iPhone 11 models has been reset.
- Braille displays may display invalid information when composing e-mail messages.