We saw a lot of new stuff during Apple’s last “Peek Performance” keynote, but remember that launching a product is as easy as taking it down. Last year we said goodbye to the original HomePod, and now the 27-inch iMac has also stopped selling. The birth of new products may involve the death of other.
And knowing that when Apple withdraws a product, it does so suddenly and almost without warning, what what we could see disappear from their catalogs in the coming months apart from the 27-inch iMac? If we examine this catalog, we will see more candidates than we thought.
Clean up articles to make room for more news
- A device that has enough ballots to disappear is iPhone 11. It’s still on sale as a budget model compared to the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13, but a future iPhone 14 may remove it from official sale in the blink of an eye.
- The same probability of disappearance has the Apple Watch Series 3, which until now was on sale as an even cheaper alternative to the Apple Watch SE. The presentation of a future Apple Watch Series 8 could mean the end of its lifespan.
- Also be careful with Apple Watch SE: We could see a new generation of this model and therefore see the original which is sold today disappear.
- Depending on what happens and the rumors that come true, we could also see the end of the 13-inch MacBook Pro
- If the rumors of a future 27-inch Display Studio with ProMotion are true, what’s the point of continuing to sell the XDR Pro Display at 60Hz for 5,499 dollars? It might be the best screen Apple has launched in its entire history, but if it didn’t sell very well in Cupertino, they might decide to kill it.
- The arrival of a new Standard iPad can make the current model disappear, since this is what has always happened with this model of tablet. Still, it would still be a fantastic all-around iPad that may well continue to be sold in unofficial stores.
- If the AirPods Pro 2 end up being presented this year, it is possible that the AirPods Pro current also withdraw.
- Finally, we have a truism: the Mac Pro with Intel chip. It will eventually happen, but maybe not in 2022. There are even rumors of new models, but Apple can always surprise us when at the last event it made it clear to us that it was going to be replaced “some other day “.
Leave a Reply