One of the many new features in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, unveiled at WWDC21, is improved memories in the Photos app. Now we can choose any song from Apple Music as background music that accompanies the reproduction of our memories. A slight change which opens the door to a very interesting personalization.
Personalized music for each of our memories
Memories in the Photos app are one of the best ways to enjoy your favorite pictures and videos. With new versions of our iPhone and iPad operating systems, it’s now easier than ever to personalize those memories. Can we change style and music by simply swiping
- We open the app Pictures on our iPhone or iPad.
- We enter the tab For you.
- We look for the memory that interests us and we open it.
- Touch the button shaped like a musical note at the bottom of the screen.
- We swipe right and left to find the style we like the most.
- We touch the button again in the form of a musical note.
- We choose a song from the suggestions or touch the magnifying glass to search the entire catalog.
- We push Okay.
- We play in the middle of the memory to finish editing it.
In step five, when we change the memory style, we will notice that the music that accompanies it also changes
The Photos application has received several new features with the arrival of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. From the more than striking Live Text function or the possibility of seeing the EXIF data of an image to the new personalization memories, now we can party more and enjoy more images from our library.