Thanks to iOS 16, we can now customize our iPhone lock screen just to our average. This also includes the ability to set different wallpapers, and one of the options is regularly change the wallpaper automatically.
A new background from time to time or press
It is quite common that we want to change our iPhone wallpaper quite frequently. Being one of the most predominant elements of our phone, this change makes it look totally different in a very simple way
- We unlock our iPhone.
- We maintain the lock screen.
- We touch the blue “+” at the bottom right.
- At the top we choose +Random photos*.
- We enable or disable the inclusion of photos of personas, Nature oh urban landscape.
- In change frequency we choose between moving, when activated, Every hour
- we choose Use selected photos to let the system select them for us or Select photos manually if we want to set our own options. In this case we touch To add at the end.
- we touch OKAY.
Clever. Depending on the frequency we have selected, we will see how the our iPhone wallpaper changes automatically. A very interesting resource to automatically give a new look to our iPhone. And all thanks to iOS 16.