One more week with interesting news from the Apple world and its surroundings. At Applesfera, we talked, among other things, about the importance of updating waterproof cases for the iPhone or how to clean our iPhone. And with everything again we have a lot to say, there is one more thing …
- We start in Today at Apple with a helpful tutorial on how to turn the slideout keyboard on or off on our iPhone or iPad. Very useful for writing with one hand.
- In Engadget, they collect an interesting news on Twitter: now this will allow negative votes, although these are not public.
- Also in Engadget, they collect the intention of the European Union to track the sender and receiver of all cryptocurrency transitions.
- In Genbeta they explain the new Instagram setting with which we can limit certain content in the Explore tab.
- In the same post, they bring together the best resources and free online courses to train us in artificial intelligence.
- On 9to5mac’s YouTube channel, they posted a video about the changes made by the third beta of iOS 15.
- Continuing with the home media in Genbeta, they tell us how to test the new TweetDeck interface, even though Twitter didn’t choose us for it.
- We end with good news for 5G networks, since the auction of 700MHz bands in Europe has already ended.
- And we end with a video posted by MacRumors of its introduction to the new MagSafe battery pack for iPhone 12.