In the People Album of the Photos app on our iPhone or iPad, we can find all the photos in our library in which a specific person appears. An impressive feat in a selection that can sometimes be wobbly. Errors especially in the images which, because of the distance or the position, do not allow to identify a face with sufficient precision. Fortunately, we can fix these errors in the same Photos app
Simple correction and automatic conversion
Face recognition of people in our Photo Library is done directly on our iPhone or iPad. Each of the devices, in fact, performs it individually. This allows us, in addition to being calm about our privacy, to make corrections quickly and precisely. These fixes inform the detection algorithm and recycle the models
We will make these fixes whenever we detect this in a specific person’s album. another person appears, by mistake
- We open the Photos app on our iPhone or iPad.
- On the iPhone we enter the tab Albums and then we touch People. On the iPad we select directly People from the sidebar.
- We select the person to whom we want to apply the correction.
- Touch the button in the form of three dots in the upper right.
- We choose Review confirmed photos.
- We uncheck the images in which the person in question does not appear.
- We touch Okay.
If we want to go even further, in step six we can press Examine more photos to confirm those in which the recognition algorithm believes the person in question appears, but where the percentage of success is too low. Confirmation from us, once again, recycles the algorithm improving the results.
Thanks to the new features that reached the Photos app with iOS 15, we can now access the People album responsible recognition engine fixes right on our iPhone or iPad. A great resource to ensure that only the person who should appear appears.
Imagen | Sabri tuzcu
Leave a Reply