Famitsu has published, one more week, the data corresponding to the physical sales of software and hardware in Japan. This time we talk about figures obtained from the week of April 20 to 26, 2020. And as it seems usual in the last weeks since its launch last March, Animal Crossing: New Horizons returns to lead the voice with unquestionable commercial success that has led him to sell 283,913 cards, approaching 4 million units. As you can imagine, it is so full of details that it is logical that you need a guide. Switch, in hardware, remains intractable.
No one can with Totakeke
Although the best launch and premiere of the week corresponds to Trials of Manaable to place 80,383 units on PlayStation 4 and 70,114 copies on Nintendo Switch -a global result that amounts to 150,497 video games sold-, Animal Crossing he is still the king. Nintendo's social simulation video game for the hybrid sells to Japanese consumers 283,913 units, a reseable amount. In the top 10 we find other premiere video games for PlayStation 4 such as The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki and its 10,979 units and the asymmetric shooter Predator: Hunting Grounds, which lands on the desktop with 9172. Final Fantasy VII Remake manages to sell a remarkable 65,569 units and approach the million in general terms.
Top software in Japan
one. (NSW) Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) 283,913 (3,895,159)
2. (PS4) Trials of Mana (Square Enix, 04/24/20) 80,383 (New
3. (NSW) Trials of Mana (Square Enix, 04/24/20) 70,114 (New)
Four. (PS4) Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square Enix, 10/04/20) 65,569 (839,074)
5. (NSW) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) 15,264 (2,897,849)
6. (NSW) Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) 12,351 (778,943)
7. (PS4) The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Falcom, 04/23/20) 10,979 (New)
8. (NSW) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 07/12/18) 9,636 (3,665,504)
9. (NSW) Super Mario Party (Nintendo, 05/10/18) 9,377 (1,416,280)
10. (PS4) Predator: Hunting Grounds (SIE, 04/24/20) 9,172 (New)
Switch begins to emerge again in number of units
Nintendo is in a somewhat more advantageous position compared to a few weeks ago in terms of units and stock with Nintendo Switch, but still take certain precautions in its sale to the public. In this scenario, Nintendo Switch has sold 107,104 units, one more week ahead of the family of consoles PlayStation 4, accumulating 33,056 in the last seven days. The group of portable consoles Nintendo 3DS experiences a slight rebound and sells 1784 units. Xbox One, for its part, closes the top with 242 units.
Top hardware in Japan
one. Nintendo Switch – 107,104 (Nintendo Switch – 66,609, Switch Lite 40,495)
2. PlayStation 4 – 33,056 (PlayStation 4 18,123 and PlayStation 4 Pro 14,933)
3. Nintendo 3DS – 1784 (New 2DS XL (including 2DS) 1690 and New 3DS XL 94)
Four. Xbox One – 242 (Xbox One X 177 and Xbox One S 65)
Leave a Reply