After some early teasing, Relic Entertainment and Sega announced “Company of Heroes 3”.
Company of Heroes 3, The latest phase of strategic franchising, will land on PC in 2022.
Now, you can get the pre-alpha preview version through Steam.
Players who join Relic’s CoH-Development program supported by Games2Gether can get a glimpse of the campaign experience in advance. Registration is free, and it will provide you with exclusive insights into the way the game is made, as well as a say in its development process.
Players who link their Steam accounts today will be able to access the pre-alpha preview until August 2nd.
Justin Dowdeswell, General Manager of Relic Entertainment, said: “We are very happy that players can experience “Company of Heroes 3” before the alpha stage and receive their valuable feedback. For games, they played an important role in providing consistent and meaningful feedback at every step of the development process.
“We are ready to expand the program on a large scale with fans all over the world through our CoH-Development program, and Amplitude Studios’ excellent Games2Gether platform makes this program possible.”
Here is how to access the “Pre-Alpha Preview” of “Company of Heroes 3”.
- Visit the Company of Heroes website and click “Play Now”.
- Follow the prompts to create a Relic Link account, or log in directly with your existing Relic Link
Username + password.
- After creating an account, please check the email inbox you specified for a confirmation notification.
- Click the confirmation link in the email and complete your full profile registration to become
Registered member of our CoH-Development program.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log in with your newly created credentials in our community
- After logging in, link your Steam profile to your CoH-Development account by visiting
Reward page and follow the prompts to receive the Pre-Alpha preview version.
- Go back to your Steam library, the Company of Heroes 3-Pre-Alpha preview should appear at this time
The game brings its down-to-earth storytelling to a new battlefield in the Mediterranean, unlocking real new tactics, factions, and a large number of stories from World War II.
You can look forward to various locations such as Italian mountain passes, North African deserts and coastal areas.
In the new game, the gameplay of “Company of Heroes” has been enhanced, and real new features have been added to create “the deepest tactical experience so far.” It has a dynamic battle map that allows you to command ground, air, and naval forces, and establish supply lines when you lead the Allied forces to recapture the Italian mainland from the Axis forces.
The choices you make will not only affect the battles you participate in, but also the story of the war itself. In the single player mode, the full tactical pause allows you to choose the rhythm, allowing you to freeze the action. You can also coordinate all actions at the same time, allowing you to consider each action in detail without having to perform all actions in real time.
') ); }); });}