Work on the latest RED CD-Set project continues. Since the last major update did not magically resolve all issues, a new hotfix can now be applied.
see also: Cyberpunk 2077: Multiplayer on the way to leaving?
Cyberpunk 2077 has received patch 1.22 for PC, consoles and Stadia. The Witcher III’s parents’ open world role-playing game sees some reported concerns that are often resolved and takes the opportunity to further improve its performance.
The following changes:
Qutes and the open world
- The Metro: Memorial Park data terminal should now count correctly for frequent flyer success.
- Fixed a display issue in Johnny’s appearance after purchasing Nomad Lana’s car.
- A bug in the contract has been fixed: Until death parted us, which prevented the use of the elevator.
- Fixed a bug in Epistrophy that could steal the player from the garage if they didn’t follow the drone and instead rushed to the control room.
- A retro patch has been added for the bug corrected in version 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck on the Japantown docks in Down on the Street: For players who had this bug before patch 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now uploaded to the wakako room.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the start of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from using weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Various clipping errors related to NPC clothing have been fixed.
Fixed a bug where the subtitles were not aligned correctly in the Arabic version.
Stability and performance
Various memory management improvements (reduced number of crashes) and other optimizations.
Improved GPU performance when rendering skin and clothing.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
Changes spcifiques Stadia
- It is no longer possible to get stuck on keyboard shortcut menus when a keyboard is not available.
Cyberpunk 2077 sold 13.7 million copies in 2020 and will be available for PS5 and Xbox Series X | in the second half of 2021 | S optimized version will be available.
Leave a Reply