The official opening of the zombie hunt is getting closer. To prepare you for the first waves, Warner Bros. Games and Turtle Rock Games have released key instructions to make the most of your first contact with the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead.
see also: Project Zero La Prtresse des Eaux Noires gives its release date
Back 4 Blood Open Bta starts on August 12th at 9:00 pm and ends on August 16th
What you eat well
Because yes, there will be PvP in this free trial phase. Here is the full list of contents:
- Two maps of the brand new naked mode, a player-versus-player (PvP) mode, in which two teams of four face each other in a series of three rounds and alternating roles between cleaners and infests
- Two cooperative cards to fight the vermin with your friends
- Five different cleaners available, Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman, and the ability to play as a mom for the first time
- Six different Infest variations to play in nude mode, including Colossus, Nause, Spitter, Explosive, Crusher and Stitcher
- Discover different weapons and cards to build decks and eradicate pests
- Explore Fort Hope Community Center
- Supports cross-play and cross-gen
This should be enough to get your first opinion on this FPS full of zombies who are more excited than each other and who you will definitely find, especially if you make too much noise.
Back 4 Blood is expected on October 12th on all media mentioned at the beginning of the article.