One more member joins the video game industry. That’s No Moon is the name given to the study created by former members of such important developers as Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Santa Monica Studio, EA y Bungie.
Little is known about the project that they are already up to, but of course it aims very high, since they have revealed that have a guaranteed investment of 100 million dollars
Regarding the main positions, we are Taylor Kurosaki, Former Narrative Design Director at Naughty Dog and Narrative Director at Infinity Ward. Your position will now be that of creative director. On the other hand we find Jacob Minkoff
Other members of the That’s No Moon team are made up of the following workers:
- Michael Mumbauer (CEO, former director of the PlayStation Visual Arts Group).
- Tina Kowalewski (Director of Strategy, Current Executive Vice President and Board Member of Giant Squid and former Director of Product Development at Santa Monica Studio).
- Nick Kononelos (COO, former EA Senior Development Director).
- Barry Genoa (CTO, formerly Director of Engineering at Bungie),
- George Allison (CFO, former CFO of the PlayStation Global Services Division).
“The intersection between games, film and television”. That is the phrase by which the studio is defined and whose staff will work in Los Angeles and San Diego. It is estimated that by 2022, the number of employees will approach 100.