I. New Characters
Yelan ‧ Valley Orchid (Hydro) 5★
◇ Divine Eye: Hydro
◇ Weapon: Bow
◇ A mysterious person claiming to work for the Civil Affairs Bureau. However, it does not appear anywhere in their registry.
Kuki Shinobu Healer of Affliction (Electro) 4★
◇ Divine Eye: Electro
◇ Weapon: One-handed sword
◇ The reliable and talented deputy leader of the Arataki gang… Please note that these adjectives do not apply to the Arataki gang as a whole, only to their deputy leader.
II. New weapons
Water Simulacrum (Bow)
◇ The color of this longbow is unpredictable. Under the light, it turns a glossy, watery blue.
◇ A precious platinum bow set with a ball that shimmers in the evening light.
III. New events
During the event, travel to the Abyss and explore the mysteries of its depths, then complete the various challenges to get premium gems, the Crown of Wisdom, weapon upgrade materials, skill boosts, mystic enhancement ore, hero’s lessons, moras, and other rewards. Complete certain Realm of Tactics challenges to earn the event-exclusive Sunset Twilight (Bow) weapon and its refinement materials.
〓Conditions of Participation〓
– Lv. Adventures greater than or equal to 28
– Complete Archon Quest “An Approaching Star” and World Quest “Where Does the Soul Stone Come From?” »
– Complete the Arataki Itto story quest “Taurus Iracundus – Act 1”, the Shogun Raiden story quest “Imperatrix Umbrosa – Act 2” and the world quest “The Teapot of Your Dreams – 1” to make the most of this event .
During the event, if you have not yet completed the Arataki Itto story quests, Shogun Raiden, and The Teapot of Your Dreams – 1 world quest, you can join the event by clicking the Quick Start button.
- During the event, the Archon quest: Interlude – Act 2 will be progressively unlocked according to the stages of the Dangerous Path event: A new stage will be unlocked every day for the first 3 days of the event. When you reach Lv. Adventure required and you have completed the previous quest, you can access the story of the quest for Archons: Interlude – Act 2 “Dangerous Path”.
IV. New Stories
1. New Archon Quest
Archons Quest: Interlude – Act 2 “Dangerous Path”
2. New story quest
Yelan’s Story Quest: Umbrabilis Orchis – Act 1 “Calculated Bet”
3. New getaway
Getaway: Kuki Shinobu – Act 1: “The Daily Business of the Gang”
4. New world quests
“On and Off the Stage”, “Spring Breeze Under a Fan”;
1. New recipes: “Shrimps with dew”, “Waltz d’omurice”;
2. Updated some achievements in Wonders of the World and Memories of the Heart;
3. New themes: “Yelan – Jet”, “Kuki Shinobu – Weaving”, “PB – Destiny”;
4. New Decoration: Recreational Device “Catch Me”;
5. Added descriptions of challenge traits in Blessing Dungeons, Training Dungeons, and Mastery Dungeons for team recommendations in higher tiers;
6. Added “Flower Zither” gadget for sale from NPC Shan in Liyue Port;
7. Added “Paimon’s Paintings” emoticon packs 7-14 in chat;
8. Added character upgrade guide functionality: recommendations for improving skills and choosing the main attributes of artifacts are now available on the relevant interfaces;
9. Spiral depths
Energy anomalies on the 11th floor have been fixed as follows:
Characters equipped with a greatsword have their DMG increased by 75%.
Updated monsters on floors 11 and 12.
The three phases of the Abyssal Moon Blessing will be as follows as of its first update in 2.7:
1st phase: Approaching the moon
Normal attack DMG increases by 16% for 8 seconds when the deployed character uses an elemental skill. This effect can be stacked up to 3 times, with the duration of each stack being calculated independently.
2nd phase: Etheric moon
An enemy’s Physical RES and Elemental RES are reduced by 12% for 8 seconds when a character hits them with an elemental skill. This effect can be stacked up to 3 times, with the duration of each stack being calculated independently.
3rd phase: Ironbreaker Moon
If the deployed character is using an elemental skill, when it hits an enemy, its next basic attack will trigger a shockwave at the enemy’s location, dealing DMG. This effect can be triggered once every 1.2s.
〓Adjustments and Improvements〓
1. The difficulty of the daily mission “Savage Thunder” on Narukami Island has been reduced: some enemies have been replaced.
2. The difficulty of the daily mission “For Executioners!” has been reduced. » on Narukami Island: reducing the overall strength of the enemy formation.
3. The difficulty of the daily mission “Race Against Time” on Yashiori Island has been reduced: increased challenge duration, replaced some enemies, removed barriers on the road.
4. The difficulty of the daily mission “Crackling Crisis” on Yashiori Island has been reduced: decreased the overall strength of the enemy formation, increased the duration of the challenge.
5. The difficulty of the daily mission “The name deserves strikes in broad daylight!” has been reduced. on Yashiori and Seirai islands: the time that patrolling enemies remain at the breakpoint has been increased.
6. The difficulty of the daily mission “A Cargo at Risk” on Narukami Island, Yashiori Island and Seirai Island has been reduced: speed of the blob ball reduced, number of enemies in the path of the ball reduced.
1. Optimized weekly Battle Pass quests. If these quests are completed during the current week, their progress and data will be saved after the version update and will not reset the week it occurs;
2. Exploration rewards from Dihua Swamp in Liyue will be changed to “Ponytail” and “Loupe-de-Loup” and from Guili Plains to “Mora”; After the update, you will get Mora ×5000, Lotus Fruit ×12 and Matsutake ×12 as compensation;
3. The order in which characters appear in the UI has been optimized. For the same level, characters that have not been promoted appear one after another;
4. Optimized notification display effects. When the content of a message appears on the screen, the information list on the left (quests, challenges) appears semi-transparent;
5. The UI showing how to get a gadget into inventory has been optimized. If the origin of the gadget is not yet unlocked, the text appears in white on a dark background;
6. Optimized experience when using the gamepad in the settings: if you do not switch between the options on the left tab and return to the options on the right, the system will automatically resume the last selected option;
7. The list of effect descriptions of character skills in the Cooking, Synthesis, Blacksmithing, Expeditions and Decoration placement UIs has been optimized: the height of the list can be adjusted;
8. Optimized warning effect on Oculus detector card: added motion effect to detection circle;
9. Optimization of chat display in multiplayer mode: After entering multiplayer mode, the team chat opens by default;
1. Some characters’ animation has been optimized when they are thrown in the air.
1. The sound effects of some items have been optimized.
2. Adjusted Japanese voice over of some story quests and bosses.
3. Optimized and adjusted some Korean character and NPC language lines.
4. Optimized character elemental ability interrupt mechanics for inactivity aftershocks.
1. The difficulty of some enemies in Lv. from world 3 to 6: Oceanid, Geo Hypostasis, Cryo Hypostasis, Oni Blade, Thunder Manifestation, Golden Alpha Wolf, Stormterror and Azhdaha;
2. Upon obtaining the characters Jean, Amber, Rosalia and Mona, their alternate outfits will be displayed automatically;
3. During the Try on is Adopt event, characters Jean, Amber, Rosalia, and Mona had their appearance adjusted to show their alternate outfits;
4. Fixed the bitrate of cutscenes from previous versions on mobile to 2500 kbps to optimize the size of the client.
5. Chroma support on Razer devices is temporarily suspended due to an in-game crash issue. This feature will be restored once the issue is resolved.
Leave a Reply