Game news Gran Turismo 7: Increase in bonuses, sale of cars… Developers back down after a disastrous update
Backtrack for the team behind Gran Turismo 7. After an update that left players more than divided, the developers have decided to integrate major customization updates in the coming weeks. Increased rewards, new events, but also car sales.
- “One does not speak in a vacuum”
- The planned car sale!
R 20;One does not speak in a vacuum”
Two weeks after its release, Gran Turismo 7 received a patch that was not unanimously accepted by players. The latter, deployed last week, not only made the game inaccessible for 24 hours, but also drastically changed the game’s economics: Car prices have increased while the winnings collected from each race have been reduced
In short, a disastrous update that Kazunori Yamauchi returned to. The President of Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo 7 development studio) published an article on the PlayStation Blog and made one MEA to blame while justifying the deployment of such an update:
The previously deployed update patch should fix an issue with inconsistent rewards in a portion of World Circuit Events. However, in order to restore the desired balance and offer a fairer reward based on time invested and completion, it was necessary to recalculate the entire reward system.
He also points out that the players are not speaking in a vacuum and would like to apologize for that.frustration and confusion
Updates for early April
- Increased rewards in the second half of Worlds Circuits events by approximately 100% on average.
- Added high rewards for completing Circuit experience with All Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increased rewards in online races.
- Added a total of 8 new one-hour endurance race events to missions. These events also give bigger rewards.
- The maximum limit for unpurchased credits in players’ wallets has been increased by 20 million cr. at 100 million * Cr.
- Increased number of used and legendary cars available at any time.
The planned car sale!
But that’s not all. Alongside the rebalancing of Gran Turismo 7’s economy, new content will be added at a date still unknown: new events circle of the worldAddition de Online Time Trial… All is detailed below:
- Increase the rewards of limited-time events as we evolve on the live service.
- Added new World Circuit events.
- Added endurance races to missions, including 24 hour races.
- Added online time trials and rewards based on the time difference between the player’s time and the shortest time.
- Make sure the cars can be sold.
On that subject, we note that Polyphony Digital has returned to another bone of contention: selling cars. Earlier this week, a user had discovered that the game description mentioned such a feature…even though it wasn’t possible in-game.
Source : PlayStation Blog
Through chatmhgWrite to igamesnews.com