Riot Games has carried out this afternoon an extensive live broadcast to talk in detail about all the news coming to their different video games from the universe of League of Legends on the occasion of the season 2021.
This is how he has made known some of the next updates that will be available in your popular MOBA along with those that will be introduced in League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra and Teamfight Tactics over the next few months. We leave you below with a comprehensive summary of everything that has been presented.
League of Legends
The 2021 season of League of Legends has wanted to delve a little deeper into the lore of the game, hence Riot Games has published a spectacular cinematic that has featured some of the most iconic champions, such as Senna or Lucian, who appear facing off against Viego, the Ruined King.
Beyond being the villain of the future Ruined King: A League of Legends Story
- Riot Games plans to tell more details of the LoL story based on new events and more experiences.
- In ranked games, Master and higher levels will be open from day one
- In these same games, the loss of points will be reduced if a team member leaves the game or sacrifices on purpose. Likewise, work will continue to prevent these situations from occurring.
- Progression systems will be improved to unify them and show the results obtained better than ever to the rest of the players.
- Viego, the Ruined King, will arrive this month and will be a jungle champion.
- Throughout the year they will arrive more champions for each of the main positionsAmong which will be an artillery mage for the top line and a marksman in an unconventional position.
- Dr. Mundo will be updated with new visuals and a more scruffy look.
- Users can choose which champion will be the next to be reviewed between Shyvana, Nocturne, Udyr, Quinn and Skarner.
- Throughout the year, new events will arrive and some will return that already appeared in the past.
- In total it is planned to add more than 140 new skins.
- There will be new game modes and some old ones will also return.
League of Legends: Wild Rift
The mobile version of League of Legends is coming soon to more territories around the world. The next ones who can enjoy League of Legends: Wild Rift will be all those who reside in America from March
- The intention is to add two champions a month, starting with Katarina, Rammus and Dr. Mundo.
- During the games there will be more options to select objects.
- There will be more game modes, including an adaptation of ARAM for this version.
- Next week the first qualifying season.
- For the next few months there will be numerous events and more skins for all the champions.
- Tristana, Lulu, Kennen, Corki y Teemo They will become playable shortly through the Yordle Expedition event, the largest yet for this title.
Legends of Runeterra
The world and the cards Legends of Runeterra will also feature its own content expansion, so all fans of this game can expect all of the following:
- Two new regions, including that of Shurima in March.
- More champions will be added more often, starting with Aphelios in February.
- A incentive to raise the mastery even higher one of the champions will be to award cosmetic items as a reward.
- An event will be held on February 13 for players to join their friends and work as a team to win.
- At the end of February the following seasonal tournament.
Teamfight Tactics (TFT)
Finally, Teamfight Tactics, also known by the acronym of TFT, will not be left behind in terms of news, such as the Mid-season update of the current Destinations set which will be available this month on a day to be specified. In addition, all of the following will arrive:
- The new Destiny set update will bring back champions like Aurelion and Swain, others debuting in the game, and more mini-legends.
- The qualifying phase will be partially restarted due to this update.
- The Destinations set championship will take place in the spring, the same time that the next set based on corruption and the fight between good and evil.
- The new sets of spring and fall They will be accompanied by more mini legends and arenas.
- Currently working on a new game mode with shorter and faster games than normal for those who have less time to play.