Valheim players are already waiting impatiently for the new update Hearth and Homethat has the first content in its luggage after the early access release. The patch is scheduled to appear in the third quarter of the year, i.e. by September 2021. The developers gave up on this Steam
In addition to the release promise, the Iron Gate Studios also showed two new pictures of Hearth and Home, which is around Gold coins
In the future, you can sort the surplus coins into “nice stacks” and “not so nice piles” at least. You will also get an iron grille with a door to build your own treasure chamber in the Viking castle.
What else is in Hearth and Home?
The Valheim update Hearth and Home revolves around home and stove, i.e. new functions for building bases, preparing food and farming. This includes this new content:
- New building parts: Darkwood roofs and window hatches
- Extensions for the cooking station: Spice rack, butcher’s table and pots and pans
- New foods: A total of more than ten recipes, including “Eyescream”, “Shocklate Smoothie” and various types of wolf meat.
- More agriculture: Plantable onions
- Decorative objects: Including the newly shown stacks of gold and new furniture
Why does it take so long?
Small indie developer Iron Gate Studios was caught off guard by the gigantic success of the Viking survival game. To date, Valheim has sold over six million times. We explain in the video what the reasons for this surprising hit are:
Valheim in the test – why is the survival game so successful?
Due to the large number of players, new bugs came to light, which were given higher priority by the developers than new content. This delays the content.
However, it is to be hoped that the pace of development will increase as new employees are gradually being hired to strengthen the originally only five-person team.