This is a treasure sold in RE Village, just in case you are worried about selling important things.
Resident Evil Village Bring back a series of favorite systems-the concept of travel businessman In trouble when encountering a painful adventure. In addition to willing to sell you important equipment, materials, upgraded equipment and meals that can increase statistics, the merchant (called The Duke in this game) can also get you from you Buy goods there.
Being able to sell goods leads to a typical problem, although: What should you sell back to the Duke? You obviously don’t want to sell anything important-this is the content of the page to help explain, so you won’t make regrettable mistakes.
What precious items are sold in Resident Evil Village
In order to explain this briefly, you need to understand some key knowledge about the various treasures found in the “Resident Evil Village”. We will explain these things, which will provide you with the basics – then, we will introduce them in more detail. begin-
- It is not possible to sell all items that have strict requirements for progress. So don’t panic! You will not accidentally sell any items that you need to continue to use in the future. Specifically, your products are divided into three ways: inventory of standard-use products, “key products” of any story products such as keys or puzzles, and “treasures” of treasures. The items on the last tab are items to be sold to the duke.
- The treasure itself is divided into several core categories; They will be referred to simply as “very valuable” and “very very valuable” after their description, or as “very valuable” with “Combinable”. The last category is the category that deserves attention; you should stick to combinable items.
So yes-all in all, You can rest assured to sell anything that is absolutely only described as “precious” or “very valuable”
However, you should stick to whatever is described as combinable. This is because it means that the project has other projects.
Just like combining weapon upgrades to guns, you can combine items that form a “set” in the menu to create a new set. This new product is just another valuable asset, but its price will far exceed that of individual parts.
For example, you can find two parts of wooden animal st atues in the village: wooden animal (head) and wooden animal (body). By not selling them separately, you can combine them into a complete wooden animal statue and then sell it to the Duke for twice the price of selling them separately to Mr. Lei.
Keeping the items waiting for you to find a combinable partner is harmless, because Treasure will not take up any of your inventory space.
Combination items of Resident Evil Village
“Resident Evil” village has only a few combinable items, and most of them are very simple. For record purposes, the following are combinable items, so you can always pay attention to them. If you want to make sure that you haven’t missed any items, I suggest you follow our “Resident Evil Village” walkthrough.
- Silver Ring + Azure Eye = Azure Eye Ring
- Wooden animal (head) + wooden animal (body) = wooden animal statue
- Madalina (Head) + Madalina (Body) = Miss Madalina doll
- Two-hole necklace + pigeon blood stone + big pigeon blood stone = Dimitrescu necklace
- Mechanical parts (cylinder) + mechanical parts (shaft) = Heisenberg hammer
These items are very precious, some of them are worth up to 50,000 lei-so you should stick to them. When rebuilding the combinable treasure for the first time, you will also receive the “Repair” trophy/achievement.
Please note that in general, if you explore the game world in depth, you will naturally encounter half of the things, but usually the lower part is more hidden. For example, in the Castle of Dimitrescu, you will easily encounter the silver ring, but you must go back, follow the treasure map, and solve the puzzle at the end of time to complete the Sky Blue Eye.
Sell excess food to Duke
The food and cooking system of “Resident Evil Village” has independent guidance, but it is worth noting that you can also sell food to Duke University-unlike precious food, you may be tempted by precious inventory space.
Please note that once unlocked through story progress, the cooking screen with Duke is not an “all or nothing” thing. What we mean is that if a recipe requires 4 poultry and 1 meat to cook, then you don’t have to store them all at once. Conversely, if you have 3 poultry, you can store them in the cooking menu, thereby removing them from inventory. You can return and then give him the rest of the meat.
In addition to the limited meat required for each recipe, any excess meat can be sold for a meager profit. This is useful in the new game enhanced version, when the animal is reborn but your upgrades can continue.
')); }); });}