When you neglect, they are opening another restaurant or cafe in Japan. The Japanese country is a specialist in making appetizing food for fans of any saga. Yes, you can actually eat the initial Pokémon of Sword and Shield Pokémon if you wish. These places take great care of the aesthetics of their dishes to make them the most curious thing you have ever eaten. And with that premise they plan to open 5 new coffee shops with dishes of a galaxy far far away
To celebrate the success of the latest installment of the Star Wars franchise, Japan will temporarily open 5 coffee shops which will be called Star Wars OH MY CAFE, located in different cities: Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, Hokkaido and Fukuoka. These coffee shops will be set in Star Wars with different decorative elements as an exhibition, while consumers take one of their dishes inspired by the saga of movies. In this way you can find dishes with the face of Darth Vader, the Endor Forest or hamburgers that remind us of the most popular pair of film droids.
In addition to all these dishes, there will also be drinks that seem taken from another planet and gifts for customers such as badges, Ewok keychains and other products that can be purchased right there. Below is the list of the 5 coffee shops with the exact location where they will be installed:
- Tokyo: OH MY CAFE TOKYO at Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku (January 18 to February 23)
- Osaka: kawara CAFE & DINING Shisaibashi (January 17 to February 23)
- Nagoya: kawara CAFE & KITCHEN Nagoya PARCO (January 23 to February 25)
- Hokkaido: Coach & Four Shinkawa-doori Cafe Interlude (January 24 to February 24)
- Fukuoka: kawara CAFE & DINING KITTE Hakata (January 24 to February 26)