And we continue with the presentation of the new features in the upcoming NBA 2K23: This time 2K puts the focus on the innovations in terms of story mode. We tell you what awaits you in MeineKarriere.
Of course, the My Career mode will also be present in NBA 2K23, and this one awaits you with some innovations. Above all, this time 2K wants to focus on the intersection of music and basketball culture and offer you a new gaming experience. This is also reflected in the fact that J. Cole was put on the cover of the game’s Dreamer Edition.
The makers promise nothing less than the “most extensive and deepest story in the history of the series” for the My Career mode. The story begins after the NBA draft and challenges you not only to impress with your performance in the NBA, but also off the court with music, fashion and business acumen. You’ll be joined by high-profile characters, including Dreamville artists Elite and Bas, to help you befriend J. Jole and conquer The City.
Former basketball pro J. Cole adds to his already impressive list of musical achievements, including Grammy Awards and multiple platinum awards: shaping the cover of the Dreamer Edition for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Of course, the new musical content is accompanied by the soundtrack of NBA 2K23, which wants to convince with a song mix by internationally known artists. Included are among others:
- “TITANIC (feat. Rich Brian)” von Jackson Wang
- “Rucon” von Aleman
- “West Like (feat. Kalan.FrFr)” von Destiny Rogers
- “The Matrix” von Ski Mask the Slump God
- “Surround Sound (feat. 21 Savage & Baby Tate)” von JID
- “Wants and Needs (feat. Lil Baby)” von Drake
- “Nail Tech” von Jack Harlow
- “Megan’s Piano” von Megan Thee Stallion
- “No Trends” von Mike Dimes
- “Que Oso” von Snow Tha Product
- “Rap Star” by Polo G
- “love nwantiti (ah ah ah) [feat. Joeboy & Kuami Eugene] [Remix]” by CKay
- and many more.
The soundtrack expands with three new tracks every Friday and continues to add new content throughout the seasons with a variety of artists and record label partnerships.