Niantic Labs outlined the breakthroughs and events of the “Pokemon Go February Study”.
Pokemon go Players should prepare for some interesting encounters, events, bonuses and research in February this year.
This month, the “Research Breakthrough” conference will be held on February 1st and will continue until March 1. In the meantime, you will meet Snorlax in “Research Breakthrough”.
There will also be a large number of 5-star and Super Raid Pokemon available this month, some of which are in progress.
The following legendary Pokémon will appear in the five-star raid throughout February:
- Entei will appear in the five-star raid until January 31, 2021 (Sunday) at 10:00 AM local time.
- From January 31, 2021 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to February 4, 2021 (Thursday) at 10:00 am local time, Raikou will appear in a five-star raid.
- Suicune will appear in the five-star attack from 10:00 am on February 4, 2021 (Thursday) to 10:00 am local time on February 9, 2021 (Tuesday).
- From February 9, 2021 (Tuesday) at 10:00 am to February 20, 2021 (Saturday) at 9:00 am local time, Latias and Latios will appear in the five-star raid.
- From February 20, 2021 (Saturday) 9:00 am to March 1, 2021 (8:00 am local time), Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo will appear in the five-star raid. In addition, the following giant evolved Pokémon will appear in the giant raid.
- Mega Venusaur, Mega Ampharos and Mega Houndoom will appear in Mega Raids from Tuesday, January 19, 2021 to Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM local time.
- Mega Pidgeot, Mega Ampharos and the amazing Mega-Evolved Pokeémon will appear in Mega Raids from 10:00 a.m. on February 9, 2021 (Tuesday) to 9:00 a.m. local time on February 20, 2021 (Saturday).
- Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y and Mega Blastoise will appear in Mega Raids from Saturday, February 20, 2021 to Monday, March 1, 2021. Each week of February will also include 6:00 pm local time in the Raid Hour event on Wednesday, featuring Pokémon currently active in five-star raids.
In February Spotlight time It will be held every Tuesday at 6:00 pm local time, and each hour will focus on another Pokémon and special rewards. You will find the timetable below.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021: Ekans will be the center of attention, and the ever-evolving Pokemon will bring you twice as much XP.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021: Miltank will be the spotlight for people, and you will get twice as much Stardust by catching Pokemon.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021: Luvdisc will be the center of attention, catch up with Pokemon, you will get twice the XP.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021: Pikachu will be the center of attention. After catching the Pokémon, you will get twice the candy reward.
From February 2, 2021 (Tuesday) at 10:00 am to February 7, 2021 (Sunday) at 10:00 am local time, Rockets’ grunt Will appear in their team with Shadow Pokémon that they have not seen before.
If you are lucky, you may defeat the leader of Team Go Rocket and meet Shiny Shadow Pokemon. The event will start at 10:00 am on February 2, 2021 (Tuesday), and will start in the afternoon local time on February 7, 2021 (Sunday).
- Team Go Rocket Grunts will turn the following Pokémon into shadow Pokémon: Swinub, Nosepass, Aron, Spheal, Lileep, Anorith, etc.
- During and after the event, the Go Rocket Grunts team will also have different Pokémon teams.
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Leaders in the event and have a chance to get Team Go Rocket Leader gift stickers.
- Look for Pokémon such as Golbat, Koffing, Ariados, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Houndour, Nuzleaf, Stunky, Skorupi and Venipede more often in the wild.
- Qwilfish, Larvitar, Corphish, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Scraggy, Pawniard, Vullaby and Deino will hatch from “strange eggs” during and after the event.
- The following Pokemon will appear in the team.
- One-star raid: Alolan Meowth, Alolan Grimer, Gligar, Sneasel, Shinx and Klink.
- Three-star raid: Nidokun, Ariados, Umbrian, Tyrant and Absol.
- Five-star attack: Raikou and Suicune will both appear at different times.
- Giant raids: Giant Venusaur, Giant Ampharos and Giant Houndoom.
- Event-specific field research and timing research will be provided.
- The Rockets-themed timed research activity that started during the Johto celebration will continue in this event and will reward the encounter with the legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh who knows the exclusive attack on the earthquake.
- Watch out for more invading PokeStops and Team Go Rocket balloons than usual.
When the egg is placed in the incubator, the reward during this event will see half of the hatching distance.
February Community Day It’s coming soon, so please don’t forget that the February Flower Community Day with Roselia will be held from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local time on February 7, 2021. During the event or up to two hours later, let Roselia evolve to obtain a Roserade, which knows both the charge type attacking weather ball (fire type) and the fast attack bullet seed.
Lunar New Year Events It will return on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, and will continue until Sunday, February 14, 2021. During this time, you will meet a red Pokémon to celebrate the Year of the Ox. At the beginning of the event, special Super Evolution Pokemon will also appear in the Super Team for the first time. Pledge to provide more details soon.
You can also Valentine’s day theme love cup. From Monday, February 8, 2021 to Monday, February 15, 2021, participate in the Go League Cup and use red or pink Pokemon to form a team with a maximum CP value of 1,500. Your team must not include Legends or Pokémon.
From February 14, 2021 (Sunday) at 1:00 pm to February 18, 2021 (Thursday) local time (every year) Valentine’s Day event Will be held. You can expect some Pokemon debuts in Pokemon Go and exclusive avatar projects. More details are coming soon.
Also, don’t forget Pokemon travel: Kanto Lasts until February 20. In the ticket version of this Pokemon Go event, you will choose between the red version or the green version of the event, and each version will include a version-specific Pokemon.It’s very important that you complete the Special Research dedicated to the event, test your Pokemon-collection skills, and trade with friends who can choose other versions, just like in Red and Green..
During the “Pokemon Go Tour: Kanto”, the first 150 Pokemon originally found in the area will be released in the form of “Shiny Baolaimon”-some of them for the first time. After the event, you will be able to meet these Pokémon.
A special Kanto-themed festival and raid day will be held at the end of February to end the festival season.
Finally, every week in February PokeCoin Bundle Will appear in the store. Expect the following:
- From February 1st: Will provide 1 PokeCoin bundle with the following items: 20 Poke balls, a remote Raid Pass and a Rocket Radar.
- From February 8: A PokeCoin bundle with the following items will be provided: eight incense, 16 Razz berries and 10 Pinap berries.
- From February 15: A PokeCoin bundle with the following items will be provided: a remote raid, 20 Poke balls, 10 Great balls and 5 Ultra Balls.
- From February 22: A PokeCoin bundle with the following items will be provided: 20 oke balls, a long-range attack pass, and five incense.
The quality of life update is also in progress. Soon, you will be able to view an image library showing PokeStop and Gym images that you and other trainers have submitted. This feature will be gradually rolled out over time, and will reach the level of trainer level 38 and above globally by the end of March.
Soon, you can also capture the moment of upgrading in Pokemon Go without taking a screenshot. The upgraded social sharing feature will be launched to players worldwide in February.
Niantic also stated that soon, by enabling the function in the game settings, you can transfer legendary and mythical Pokémon when selecting multiple Pokémon.
It sounds like a busy month is approaching.