As part of a pre-season, Niantic had initially tested Pokémon GO's competitive ranking mode. Now the starting shot for the first full season will be given shortly.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/201810/ab5a0bda0ee16d4b69030fe3173bfbd6.jpg" data-title = "Pokémon GO picture 1
Date: 10/16/2018 "data-lightbox =" ab5a0bda0ee16d4b69030fe3173bfbd6.jpg ">
The GO Battle League in Pokémon GO will shortly be entering its first full season. Developer Niantic has officially announced this this Thursday. The starting shot will be fired on Friday, March 13th at 9:00 p.m. German time.
All coaches who achieved rank 4 or higher in the pre-season will receive a Premium Combat Pass as a reward. At the closing ceremony you can also compete in all three leagues of the GO Kampf-Liga from now until the start of the first main season.
As part of the fight league, Darkrai, the change form of Giratina and Voltolos will appear as reward encounters from rank 4 for a limited time. These are doing particularly well in the Hyperliga and Meisterliga. Darkrai will appear here and there from March 6th at 8 a.m. local time to March 9th at 10 p.m. local time, sometimes even in dazzling form. From March 13th at 8 a.m. to March 16 at 10 p.m. Giratina will be playing in the GO Kampf-Liga.
To celebrate the start of the first season, there are also two special events, including yours in the detailed blog entry on the official website get detailed information. In addition, the following changes are communicated there as part of the first season compared to the previous season:
- Optimized rewards in the GO Combat League: Depending on your rank, you will receive more stardust and a different number of instant TMs and charging TMs as a reward.
- Victories count earlier: You have to book a certain number of victories at rank 2 and 3 in order to advance to the next rank. So far, victories have only been ranked from 4th.
- New Pokémon Encounters: In season 1 of the GO Kampf-Liga, Metagross is your first guaranteed reward encounter. From rank 4 there is a chance to meet Tanhel. From rank 7 you can meet Geronimatz, which is therefore available for the first time in Pokémon GO before the Safari Zone in Philadelphia. Last but not least, you will be ranked 10th with a guaranteed encounter with the mighty wrestler Pikachu! Wrestler-Pikachu will be available in lower ranks in the future, but this season should be a challenge so that you have the incentive to reach tenth place. Machollo, Relaxo and Meditie no longer appear in encounters in the GO Kampf-Liga, but Zurrokex appears more frequently. These reward encounters may change again next season, so do your best and level up as much as possible, coach!
- Rank 10-inspired avatar accessories and avatar poses: Troy is a Pokémon League champion in the Hoenn region and the son of Mr. Trumm, CEO of Devon Corporation. He is a very experienced Pokémon trainer, but also a friendly and helpful mentor. His dedication to combat makes his avatar accessories and poses the perfect reward for the GO Combat League. However, the pose is only a reward in season 1.
- Elite Charge TM for Rank 7 or higher at the end of Season 1: We're introducing Elite Charge TMs and Elite Instant TMs! If you use an Elite Charge TM or an Elite Instant TM, you can choose the attack your Pokémon learns. But not only that – with Elite Charge TMs and Elite Instant TMs, your Pokémon can also learn attacks that were previously only available at events such as Raid Day or Community Day.
The schedule provides for different terms for each league; overall, the first season runs until May 1, 2020, before the second season immediately follows.