A new member joins the industry. Racoon Logic is the name given to the Montreal-based studio made up of former members of Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Warner Bros. Games and other studies. They will be in charge of continuing the work of Typhoon Studios, creators of Journey to the Savage Planet.
After obtaining significant financing, the developer has acquired the rights to the title. “We would like to thank our Investors from Tencent, Google and 505 Games
- Alex Hutchinson, Creative Director and Co-Founder: He held the same positions at Typhoon Studios, in addition to directing Far Cry 4 Y Assassin’s Creed 3.
- Reid Schneider, studio director, executive producer, and co-founder: He also worked at Typhoon Studios, as well as having participated in Batman: Arkham Origins Y Arkham Knight. He was a participant in the saga Army of Two.
- Yannick Simard, CTO and Co-Founder – One more member of Typhoon Studios and developer on the first two installments of Watch Dogs.
- Erick Bilodeau, Art Director and Co-Founder – Same role at Typhoon Studios and brought the art of Batman: Arkham Origins
- Marc-Antoine Lussier, CTO and Co-Founder – Repeats his work at Typhoon Studios at Racoon Logic. Assassin’s Creed, AC 2, AC 3 Y AC Unity are part of your resume
“We love systemic games, games with a sense of humor and a big heart, and games with strong flavors that provoke reactions from the players “, points out Hutchinson. The truth is that they are already working on their first project, which we do not know what it is about, so we will have to wait in the future for more news.