Disney+ fans are excited as Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 will soon continue the acclaimed Star Wars anime series. With nine new short films in spring 2023 we will once again dive into a galaxy far, far away.
- The “Star Wars” series “Star Wars: Visions” returns with a sequel! In May 2023, 9 new films will appear on Disney+.
- The first season of the acclaimed anthology anime series consists of 9 independent movies and is available entirely on the Disney+ programming.
- Disney has now published a list of the titles of the upcoming episodes.
The anime series “Star Wars: Visions” has enjoyed great success in the Disney+ streaming program. Delivering independent stories from the “Star Wars” universe, the short films from various leading anime studios in Japan have been well received by critics and fans alike. It has now been announced that there will be a second season in May 2023.
Star Wars Visions Season 2: Then it continues!
The 4. May 2023the so-called “Star Wars” Day, will be a little bit special this year, because from then on we can talk about 9 new episodes from the “Star Wars” universe.
You can find one here Tweet, which complements the article. With one click you can display it.
Star Wars Visions Season 2: That’s what it’s going to be about
In the new season of “Star Wars Visions” we are again presented with 9 different and varied short films from distant galaxies. In contrast to the first season, this time not only Japanese anime studios are involved in the films and so this time we will al so see films that work with very different styles.
What is certain, however, is that the individual short films will again be so different this time that there will certainly be something suitable for every taste. Below is a list of all the film titles for the upcoming season:
- Screecher’s Reach
- In The Stars
- I Am Your Mother
- Journey To The Dark Head
- The Spy Dancer
- The Bandits of Golak
- The Pit
- Aau’s Song
Star Wars Visions Season 2: These filmmakers and 9 studios are in this time
This time, volume 2 of “Star Wars Visions” was particularly focused on variety and different perspectives. Therefore, this time, in contrast to the first season, nine different studios from all parts of the world have been chosen to push the boundaries of the “Star Wars” universe and the way of storytelling even further.
Whether Europe, South Korea or India – the short films should not only expand the “Star Wars” myth with their varied animation styles, but also bring different countries and cultures closer and connect them. We have listed the studios and filmmakers from the different countries below for you.
- Sith: Spanien | Studio: Cartoon Saloon | Directed by: Rodrigo Blaas
- Screecher’s Reach: Irland | Studio: Cartoon Saloon | Regie: Paul Young
- In The Stars: Chile | Studio: Punkrobot | Directed by Gabriel Osorio
- I Am Your Mother: UK | Studio: Aardman | Director: Magdalena Osinska
- Journey To The Dark Head: Südkorea | Studio: Studio Mir | Regie: Hyeong Geun Park
- The Spy Dancer: France | Studio: Studio La Cachette | Director: Rodrigo Blaa
- The Bandits of Golak: If | Studio: 88 Pictures | Directed by: Rodrigo Blaa
- The Pit: Japan | Studio: D’art Shtajio | Regie: LeAndre Thomas und Justin Ridge
- Aau’s Song: South Africa | Studio: Trigger Fish | Directed by Nadia Darries and Daniel Clarke
|Rate Star Wars: Visions|
|Genre||Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy|
|First broadcast in Germany||
Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Qubic Pictures
Don’t miss anything with the NETWORK-Newsletter
Every Friday: The most informative and entertaining summary from the world of technology!
This page was created using data from Amazon, Netflix, MagentaTV, Sky Online, iTunes, The Movie Database, Fanart.tv, Warner Home Entertainment, Sony Home Entertainment or their respective production studios and/or publishers. In case of errors or problems please use the contact form.
Leave a Reply