RPG adventure game Tails of Iron gets a free new expansion that adds further bosses, difficulty modes and more.
Tails of Iron Bloody Whiskers Update Now Available Adding New Bosses, Difficulty Modes & More
Publisher United Label and developer Odd Bug Studio have released the “Bloody Whiskers” update for the hand-drawn RPG called Tails of Iron. The update adds five new bosses, two new difficulty modes, a new post-game questline, a new selection of special armors and weapons. There is also a “secret that was perh aps better left forgotten…” teased.
“Bloody Whiskers” difficulty mode amps up the challenge, designed for those looking to test their iron wills. There is also “Fairy Tail” mode for those who are looking for a more story-focused difficulty, being “far-less-brutal” and letting players get immersed in the narrative.
In case you missed it Tails of Iron is a hand-drawn RPG that combines brutal combat with a kingdom taken over by the merciless Frog Clan. While the world might seem rather charming, there is a whole host of rat companions to meet ready to aid you in this medieval fantasy title.
You can check out the contents of the update below:
- Tournament questline / five new bosses.
- Captain Black Tail
- Grey Ears of White Whiskers
- Tournament Denis
- Avor Warden of the Northern Wastes + Young Arlo
- Two new difficulty modes.
- Bloody Whiskers – As requested by our players, “Bloody Whiskers” is Tails of Iron with a double shot of bug juice—a much more difficult experience, with even deadlier enemies. Only recommended for those with the most iron of wills.
- Fairy Tail – Also heavily requested, “Fairy Tail” mode is for those looking for a story-first experience. Recommended for players who want to immerse themselves in the rich world and narrative, without the hardships of warfare.
- Two new rooms in the Keep.
- King’s Chambers – Finally! Find out what’s beyond the locked door…
- Top of the Tower – “I can’t possibly commit to parchment what I’ve done. Should my sons find out…” – King Rattus
- Six new weapon skins.
- Five new armor sets.
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions get the Halloween outfit and weapon skins added with this update.
Check out the trailer below:
Tails of Iron is available on PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.
For more news find it here in The Elder Scrolls VI Looks To Be An Xbox Exclusive and Dragon Age’s Senior Creative Director Leaves BioWare.