He had barely blurred the title of GOTY 2020 in your heart: the Barr and the hilarious What the Golf? keeps making the news. While the physical versions of Iam8bit are just starting to hit those who ordered it almost a year ago, a consistent update offers us a great opportunity to bring the clubs back. Joy.
see also: Mario Golf Super Rush TEST: Long-distance running for the second wind
The blow almost started by itself: Triband Studio advocates mishandling, claiming that the update for most of the WTF golf game in the universe isn’t due until next week and that they obviously have nothing to do with it. But with 120 levels on board, we’re definitely not going to complain. Oh no.
Find me in the club
Dj available on Steam and Apple Arcade, here is the detail of this content, free for owners of the original that appears on the home screen as three new adventures:
- 30 new sport levels
- New disciplines that go wrong: Weightlifting Golf, Bike Golf, Hurdles Golf, and more!
- Notes on the Olympic Games in accordance with copyright law.
It’s snow time!
- 30 new really cool levels and tons of jokes
- An insane adventure to find pizza scraps on the bottom of the freezer.
- Frozen peas, pizzas and ice cream bars.
- Content for golfers who are really good!
- A harder version of all of your favorite levels plus a few new ones.
- Leaderboards for scorers
Given the many laughter that What the Golf? . You will thank us later. Are you not convinced? Read our test, and get even faster!