A new patch is available for Biomutant, which fixes various problems.
Suitable for PC and PlayStation 4, Biological mutants Patch 1.5 is quite large, and applied crash fixes, adjusted loot, added scrap operations, etc.
Through the patch, the team of Experiment 101 improved the plundering experience, but adjusted the way loot generation works. This reduces duplicate projects and improves diversity. The studio also added some new items, which have higher statistics than items with lower rarities. This means that the found items with a certain rarity can also be found later with higher rarity items, and the statistics are significantly improved.
The developer has also added a very popular scrap operation on the loot screen, which should reduce your time to clean up your inventory.
There is also a new PC-specific feature available in the form of settings, allowing you to choose between horizontal and vertical field of view. This new FoV type will be very useful when using a wider display to get the correct aspect ratio. By default, FoV is set to horizontal, but you can change it to vertical.
On PS4, the menu now works normally when the Enter and Back buttons are swapped.
Oh, the upper level limit has been increased from 50 to 100. This is good.
There is more to it, so you should review the patch notes below for yourself. The patch will be available on Xbox One next week.
Biological mutation patch 1.5
For personal computers
- A “View Type” setting has been added to choose between horizontal and vertical view. When using a wider display to get the correct aspect ratio, the vertical field of view is very useful. By default, the field of view is set to horizontal.
- Fixed a crash when temporarily losing contact with the GPU.
For PlayStation 4
- Fixed an issue where certain menus could not work properly when the Enter and Back buttons were swapped.
- The upper level limit has been increased from 50 to 100.
Items and loot
- Added more outstanding loot changes.
- Added higher-level relics and legendary weapon parts that will start to drop at level 50.
- The loot generation has been updated to provide more changes and fewer duplicate items.
- Added scrap operations to the loot screen.
- Added settings to hide or show header items.
- Increase the damage of the later tribal weapons to better adapt to the player’s level and equipment.
- The plug-in slot has been removed from special equipment that cannot be scrapped, lost, or crafted.
- Fixed an issue that allowed unlimited material supplies from crafting.
- Fixed an issue where Missile Cloud fired correctly every four shots during the fast shooting in Super Martial Arts.
- The saw blade has been updated to have a lower spread, higher speed and correct behavior of penetrating enemies.
- Fixed the hidden problem of Pichu Nanchuk in check mode.
- Fixed an issue where Pichu Nanchuk could be equipped with another one-handed weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Valve plug-in statistics to be higher than expected.
- Reduce the resistance value of ancient pants to make other equipment more feasible.
- Fixed an issue where the quick menu of favorite consumables was disrupted when there were no available slots.
- Fixed an issue where Automaton Health Injector’s cooling time was reset when Automaton Boost was used, causing Automaton Health Injector to refill only after a break.
- Added “HUD> Mode” setting, you can choose “Always Display” or “Dynamic”. Selecting the “Dynamic” option will hide persistent UI elements after a period of battle. When “Dynamic” is selected, the player can open the menu or quick menu of UI elements for temporary display. By default, the old “Always Show” behavior is selected.
- Added “quick menu switching” auxiliary function settings. When enabled, the player does not need to hold down the corresponding input to open the shortcut menu, such as using consumables or exchanging weapons. Instead, the shortcut menu will be opened and closed by clicking the corresponding button.
Dialogue and narrator
- Change to “Just a few actions left… let them count.” There is a chance to play the narration after the first time.
- Fixed the issue of disabling conscience voiceovers when using the setting “Dialogue> Narrator”.
- Fixed an issue where the character of Conscience executes animation in slow motion.
- Fixed the issue of not playing the first narrator’s voice line after the character in the children’s village is presented when nonsense is disabled.
- Fixed the development mark that appeared incorrectly in the text of the Popsi dialogue.
- Added an optional lock target for melee combat.
- Added attack animation cancellation for certain actions by using dodge.
- Added the ability for smaller enemies to throw rocks at the player while riding.
- Increased the chance of the player being knocked down by the mount when hit.
- Added escape behavior for player mounts in battle.
- Adjusted the Porky Puff double boulder throwing attack. It is now possible to avoid the second rock after being hit by the first rock.
- Fixed an issue where players may be stuck in the grab animation.
- Fixed invincible perk damage multiplier.
- Fixed stimulus perk injury multiplier.
- Fixed a situation that sometimes missed when using Klonkfist.
- Fixed an issue that prevented long-range attacks from jumping attacks during air strikes.
- Fixed Rad Wisps generated in the menu.
- Fixed the Lupa-Lupin camp introduction movie played during battle
- Fixed an issue where the escort character tried to aim at an enemy that had already been defeated.
- Fixed an issue that caused Piqiu thugs to only use kick attacks. Now they use their Pichu Nanchuks correctly.
- Fixed an issue where using telekinesis to throw stones would not cause damage.
- Fixed the critical strike for skills that did not show the red damage number.
- Added indicators of completed regional targets on the map.
- Added fixed indicators for items used in clothing.
- Fixed an issue where the equipment indicator showed the wrong item after selling another item.
- Pause game time has been added in the system menu or when the game is disabled.
- The initial task tab selection is added, and the “main” or “branch” task tab can be opened according to the task being tracked.
- Fixed the UI overlapping when changing tabs directly after fast travel.
- Updated the transfer menu with smoother transitions, and removed the camera fade between selections.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the map button would not close the map and bring you back to the game.
- The fixed percentage statistics are not capped at 100%.
- The fixed XP bar will not be hidden when it is at the highest level.
- Fixed an issue where MkTon would sometimes not generate when talking with Gizmo.
- Fixed the problem that “Lupa-Lupin’s Lair” could not be completed after loading and saving.
- Fixed the problem that the bandit camp mission could not be completed sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the captain of the bandit camp would sometimes not spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Captain Lotus’ mission could be given multiple times and prevented the continuous mission instance from completing.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Bompa Bonker before starting the corresponding mission would prevent players from completing the mission after saving and loading.
- Fixed an issue where some unique mission rewards did not get the correct materials and quality, causing them to sometimes not have correct statistics.
- Fixed a puzzle that can be used through walls using Klonkfist.
- Fixed an issue where players can change allied tribes after meeting with Gizmo, Goop, Whiz or Noko, even though the first outpost has not yet been captured.
- Fixed an issue where Batnam-nam could be damaged by players.
- Fixed “Eyes on the Prize” that could not be completed after loading and saving the game.
- Fixed an issue where players might get stuck during the capture of the outpost when using Kronk Fist on the oil tank.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with a certain Lumen Temple in battle.
- Fixed an issue where all enemy tribe weapons could not be received when using Clan War shortcuts.
- Added modifiers that slightly increase the difficulty after starting the NG+ game, and the same for each new subsequent NG+ cycle.
- Fixed an issue where the halo score would not be reset when starting the NG+ game.
- Fixed the issue of resetting plank resources when starting the NG+ game.
- Added respawn enemies in some areas.
- Increase the generation rate of random encounters.
- Move the wrecked ship to the correct location on the map.
- Fixed an issue where the Bio Nucleus 6D area target could not be completed.
- Removed the locked door that prevented entry to area targets in Bangshelter 9H.
- Fixed cars that could not be looted in Bangshelter 3J.
- A door in Bangshelter 2G has been repaired so that it can receive radiation protection suits.
- Fixed a crash when the character is damaged.
- Fixed a crash when the player was forced to quit MkTon.
- Fixed a crash when the player climbed onto an enemy.
- Fixed a crash when launching to an enemy.
- Fixed the crash of the narrator’s comment.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance would not be reset when resuming sudden changes in the character.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive dangerous damage when they appeared to have the most resistance.
- Highlights that are always visible are removed from post-processing.
- Fixed the issue that the “Extreme” tag is missing in the extremely difficult save file.
- Fixed an issue where Brogg could be choked by Gullblimp and cause players to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue that allowed fungi to produce on the oil.
- Fixed some attack sounds with incorrect volume.
- Increase the duration of free fall required for the mount and the player to trigger a hard landing.
- Fixed jitter during installation animation.
- Fixed an issue where the MkTon door on Gizmo would sometimes close by mistake.
- Fixed an issue that triggered and conflicted when reloading the animation during the cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was displayed when using Kronk Fist on the Moth Nest.
') ); }); });}