Almost 20 years ago, skateboard pro Tony Hawk conquered the video game world with first-class games. And now they come back! Activision has just announced that the first two parts of the "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater" series will be reissued in a remaster this year.
The Tony Hawk remaster will be released on September 4, 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – and even if there are actually two games, they come out in a common bundle under the name "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2".
In addition to completely improved graphics, the complete content of the two original games and some exciting new features await us. And you can already watch a first trailer:
Tony's Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 – Announcement Trailer for the Remaster Double Pack
Tony Hawk's remaster exclusively in the Epic Store
The announced content and features include:
- All 19 levels and 17 skaters from the original: You can get back on board with well-known names like Bob Burnquist, Steve Caballero and many more – of course also with Tony Hawk himself.
- Original soundtrack: Many (but obviously not all) of the old songs from the skate classics can also be heard in the remaster.
- Mutliplayer modes: The new Pro Skaters can be played both on the local split screen and online.
- Create-A-Park: Here you create your own levels and then share your skate parks online with other players
- New features: New tricks and moves from later series parts are added to the lineup of skaters.
Not for the time being on Steam: As announced, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 will appear exclusively on the PC in the Epic Games Store. Steam skaters will have to do without kick flips and grinds for the September release.
Leave a Reply