The latest expansion World of WarCraft: Shadowlands will soon get its first major content update. “Chains of Rulership” has now received a specific release date from Blizzard Entertainment.
With “Chains of Rulership”, Blizzard Entertainment wants to provide fresh supplies in World of WarCraft: Shadowlands, but there has not yet been a specific release date for the major content update for the current add-on. That has now changed – and you don’t have to wait long.
In a press release, the cult developer announced that the update will be available this month from June 30, 2021. Then according to the official information you can look forward to the following content:
- New area: Korthia – New quests and secrets await players in this mysterious new area drawn by the dungeon master.
- New Raid: The Sanctum of Dominion – In this 10-boss raid, players advance to the highest levels of Torghast, only to face the Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunner in person in an epic showdown.
- New Megadungeon: Tazavesh, the Veiled Market – A visit to this middleman bazaar full of exotic goods, merchants and creatures culminates in a hunt for powerful artifacts from Azeroth.
- Flying in the Shadowlands – Players can explore the Bastion, Maldraxxus, the Ardenwald and Revendreth from the air.
- And more – Players can also look forward to Season 2 of Shadowlands for Mythic Keystone Dungeons (with a new domination-themed affix) and PvP, plus new cosmetic gear, pets, mounts, and achievements.