Some of the most important upgrades of Skyward Sword can only be found in easily skipped stores-Beedle is back, baby.
Although the most exciting items you get in The Legend of Zelda are always those obtained in the dungeon, some of the most important items are a bit boring-these items can allow you to carry more rupees or you Other not-so-interesting items found during the journey, but feel basic.
in The Legend of Zelda Sky Sword, Most of these key projects can be Biddle’s Aviation Shop. If you find Beedle, you can get him from the following key items:
- Bug Net: Useable items controlled like your sword. Used to catch bugs, ha ha. This game is full of bugs. This is a cheap 50 rupees.
- Badge: If you really like collecting bugs, the medal will let you see where the bugs are on your map. It is expensive, but it is a must for the finisher.
- Additional wallet upgrades: Initially, you can only carry 300 rupees. With each wallet upgrade you purchase at a price of 100 rupees, you can increase it by an additional 300 rupees. You can purchase up to three extra so that you can carry four-figure cash.
- Adventure pack upgrade: You can upgrade the Adventure Pack 3 times-each time the cost is doubled. The first upgrade requires 300 rupees. Of course, this allows you to carry more things.
- Fragment of Heart: Like anything else, increase your progress towards the new heart container. However, this is an expensive Rs 1,600.
- Medal of Life: An item that allows you to get an extra heart container-but it will take up space in your adventure bag.
You can perform a side task for Beedle, including catching his beloved bugs-if you do, you can get a 50% discount on one item at a time-although you’d better save it and use it most on one of them Expensive items.
Beedle’s Airshop can only store a small number of items at a time, and only one type of “stacked” item will appear at any time, such as wallet upgrades. However, he will replenish it immediately-so if you want to purchase multiple wallet upgrades at once (we recommend), just leave and re-enter his airship.
Speaking of which-here is how to actually find him:
How to get to Beedle’s Shop of Sky Sword
Although you may not know how to find him at first, it turns out that you are at Beedle’s About almost all the time in your adventure-his flight shop floats above Skyloft during the day. At night, he will return to a private island that he usually cannot reach.
Scan Skyloft’s Airshop; because it is flying and it is constantly moving around, you may need to look for it for a while. If it is difficult for you to find it, you can sleep on a nearby bed or go in and out of a building to try to reset its position.
After finding the airline store, you now need to tell Beedle that you want to enter his store. To do this, you need a slingshot, beetle, claw slingshot, or bow and arrow. Hanging at the bottom of the airshop is a bell-you just need to ring the bell.
Once the bell rang, the rope would fall and the store would stop moving. This will allow you to grab the rope and climb onto Beedle’s shop.
As we mentioned before, Beedle will retreat to a private island at night. If you want to reach it, just sleep in the bed on the far left of the Beedle store until the night-when you wake up, you will be on his island. You need to sleep in bed again until morning before you can leave.
') ); }); });}