Zelda: Skyward Sword HD it has already become a bestseller in many countries. In fact, of all those who have received data, such as Japan, the United Kingdom or Europe, we have been able to know that it has debuted in first position.
Some fans wonder why this title, originally released on the hit Wii, is now succeeding again. Well, to explain it, ScreenRant wanted to send us 10 improvements that justify these good sales.
The following are the highlights that would have been key to its performance in the market:
- Obviously, the HD graphics
- Intro less tedious than the original release
- Fast travel with amiibo
- Multiple save slots
- Better item descriptions
- The ability to skip scenes and dialogues
- Improved control over the camera
- Fay is less intrusive
- New control scheme and the possibility of playing with buttons
What do you think? Would you add any more keys to the list? We read you in the comments.