Today we have been able to know the arrival of version 3.0 of Super Mario Maker 2, which will be available from tomorrow with numerous new functions. However, there are a few details that you may have overlooked.
The guys at GameXplain have recently shared a video where they show us some of these hidden data. They are as follows:
- The enemies you catch with the Mushroom from Super Mario Bros. 2 don't seem to hurt you
- There are indicators that show us how many uses we have left of the new POW Block and helicopter Block
- Goomba's outfit seems to distract all enemies, including Pointed Rock, but how they react when attacking them is unknown.
- The Mushroom of Super Mario Bros. 2 can be used in multiplayer, although it is unknown if it will allow us to take characters on top
- ON / OFF switches appear for the first time in Super Mario 3D World style
- The world creator allows you to set the number of lives we started with, although these can be increased with coins that we collect in the levels
- The worlds are limited to 5 levels and 3 bonus Mushroom houses in pipes. Also, Mario is scared if in these bonus occasions a strange combination of objects appears
- It does not seem possible to enter multiple outputs on one level
- The trailer seems to show the number of worlds and levels we have created on the world selection screen
- A new robot appears on the world creation screen and it is believed that this will be precisely its function, saving worlds
- Ninjis appear scattered throughout the levels on one of the maps
- Worlds can be played in multiplayer, as shown on a level selection screen in a world. It is not known if it is local or online, but it is confirmed that everyone shares lives
You can see them in his video:
What do you think?