A new update is now available for this game of Nintendo Switch. This is a patch that the developers have officially confirmed for the console recently.
Specific, this version 2021.6.30 of Among Us includes several interesting news. We leave you with the news:
- A vent cleaning task is added. Cleaning the vent will prevent imposters from using that specific vent, but imposters can still use other vents and the vent will be usable once it has been cleaned. If an imposter is already camping in a vent and then you start cleaning that vent, it will rip it off with a dramatic sound and you’ll see who it is. Surprise!
- New lenguages. Traditional and simplified localization for Chinese and Irish is added. Thanks to Úna-Minh, Brian, Cormac and Mike for the Irish translations.
- Getting stuck in place after setting up a meeting. This was the biggest problem with the last update.
- Fixed scale on “SHH” screen.
- Geoff’s patch is now back to being a skin.
- The clouds in the airship no longer move in the wrong direction.
- The error of loading colors is fixed.
- All the main buttons are now localized.
- Other minor visual and localization bug fixes.
What do you think? Do not hesitate to share it in the comments.