Again we bring you a video related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. It is in this case Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In the short that we leave you next, Cobayasgamer shows us the updated process to remove neighbors from our island. If we want to do it quickly, we will have no choice but to travel through time and go from one day to the next, that depends on the player. The method it uses is the one we already share with you on the web: cloud rotation in the head of the neighbor who is thinking of leaving the island.
- The cloud above the head asking to leave appears over the villagers from time to time undefined. Normally it usually appears between 15 and 30 days with respect to the departure of the last neighbor who left your island.
- If the cloud appears over a neighbor that you do not want to leave, what you have to do so that that cloud rotates and is over the head of another neighbor (perhaps the one you want to leave) is the following:
- Locate the neighbor who has the cloud over his head: if he is not who you want him to leave, ignore that neighbor for the whole day, do not talk to him and do the rest of the tasks, talk to other neighbors and save the game correctly normal
- In a short time, between one and three days later, the cloud will appear over the head of another neighbor: if it is not the neighbor you want to leave, repeat the process and do not talk to that neighbor.
- Repeat the process until the cloud appears one day over the head of the neighbor you want to leave: then talk to him and tell him to leave.
- Keep in mind that the cloud over the head to ask to leave always appears before speaking with that neighbor in question that day. If you have already talked to him that day and the cloud appears, you can talk to him without problem since it will be for another matter such as giving you a gift or changing your nickname.
- In addition, it seems that when a neighbor calls you by your name one day and begins to chase you to talk to him, on that day no one will ask to leave the island.
- Finally, remember that the last neighbor who has moved to your island will never ask you to leave and other details about the way in which the neighbors decide to leave that we shared with you a while ago.
Nevertheless, some interesting details are addedLike if it’s the neighbor’s birthday that you want to kick out soon then that neighbor won’t ask you to leave, or if there’s an event that day on the island (like Totakeke is) then no one will ask to leave. In addition, the video also reminds us how to cast the last neighbor that has reached our island, which cannot leave by the cloud method.
- If you have a neighbor in the camping area, he may ask you to stay on the island and he may ask you to change for a neighbor who is already residing on the island, including the last one who has arrived. In this way, this last neighbor can be thrown out. We remind you that there is a trick to decide the neighbor for whom the one who arrives at the camping area asks to change.
- We can use an amiibo card so that the character on the card appears in the camping area, build him the furniture he asks for for three days, ask him to stay on our island and exchange it at that moment for the neighbor we want to kick out (the game allows us to allows you to select the one we want to throw), which may be the last one that has arrived on the island.
- Finally, you can also kick out another neighbor first and then the last one will no longer be the last and you can kick out.
We leave you with the complete video:
What do you think? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.
Leave a Reply