We get a great video related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. It is again about Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In this case, we can see a total of 8 Mini Nook details you might still not know of the game. Some are especially curious and others can only be found at certain times of the year, so don’t hesitate to take a look at the list.
Here you have it:
- 1. When you sell the objects you start with in the tent to Tendo, he is surprised to realize that you are really selling them
- 2. It is not known what the stairway to the top floor is for
- 3. You can buy tools of different styles and colors, although they all have the same number of uses and the colorful ones are more expensive
- 4. If you sell them a very special recipe such as a golden tool, Tendo and Nendo will make a face of trouble (you can see it in the image above)
- 5. There is a small tipping bowl on the counter.
- 6. The exterior decoration of the store varies in each season
- 7. If 22:00 comes and you are still inside the store, Tendo and Nendo will kick you out
- 8. In some parties like Halloween they wear special hats
And this is the video where they are shown:
What do you think? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.