As many of you will know, Animal Crossing is from one of the most popular video game franchises in Japan, and that is why it is normal that they are advertised regularly collaborations with other companies.
The publication of the image that you have above has unleashed speculation with what news about the title is coming. Although Nintendo confirmed that there is content that will reach the game, for now there is no date, and the publication of the art has set off all the alarms. However, it seems that relates to a different topic
This is a special collaboration, where from July 12 to August 31, the Hakkeijima Sea Paradise Aquarium in Yokohama, Japan, will host an official Animal Crossing: New Horizons event with activities and prizes in collaboration with Nintendo. At le ast it seems that Nintendo does not forget the game
These are the details that have been shared:
- During the event, the aquarium exhibits, which feature more than 100 fish and sea creatures from the game, will have fun Animal Crossing-themed comment cards that will share information from Socrates.
- There will be a special outdoor CJ fishing tournament, in which participants will be able to compete to catch as many fish as they can during a 3 minute period, just like the Animal Crossing: New Horizons event.
- The winner of each tournament will receive an Animal Crossing CJ sticker to commemorate their victory, and participants will be able to eat their fish fried or grilled. You can also take a “photo” with CJ.
- Another fun activity takes place in the marine lagoon area of the park, where visitors can get into the water and get up close and personal with various types of marine life, such as starfish and urchins. You can also use the diving tube.
- As part of the Animal Crossing promotion, special scallops will be hidden in the water and can be traded with staff members to receive a special Animal Crossing Pascal sticker as a reward, just as if scallops were found swimming in the game.
- Finally, inspired by the game’s International Museum Day event, a Stamp Rally will be held in the aquarium. For as little as 200 yen, you can buy a Stamps Concentration book and fill it out by finding all 10 villager icon stamps in the park. Those who complete the Stamp Race book will be awarded a special sticker with a drawing of a villager, shown below.
- Additionally, visitors using the registration feature on the My Nintendo website will be able to receive an amiibo card and Animal Crossing poster for free.
What do you think?