A new update is now available in this game of Nintendo Switch. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for DOOM Eternal.
Specific, this version 1.6 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console along with some additional content. You can check the list of news just below:
Prepare for the horror of an experiment that goes well with the launch of the Revenant Master Collection of UAC Technology, which will appear on August 5 during the next game event …
Fixes for all platforms
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from equipping the Undead Android Revenant and Poison Frog Pain Elemental skins after unlocking them.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Crucible from being used against Hell Hunter, Khan Maykr, Icon of Sin, and Gladiator.
- Reduced the occurrence of a bug that caused the health and armor dropped by demons upon death to interfere with the operation of the Butcher Hook, Destroyer Blade, or Microwave mods. Note: Some players may still experience this issue, but to a lesser extent. We thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate the cases in which this bug continues to occur!
- Fixed a bug where the “You’ve Got Something New” unlock notification from Master Level Taras Nabad was mistakenly displayed as Final Sin in the Main Menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused an “No Target” message to appear when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle that was in range after it attacked.
Update: Due to the release of Update 6.2 for Nintendo Switch on August 10, Switch users will be compensated for a week of Double XP from August 26 to September 2 in which they can earn the rewards included in the event in the game: PLASMA PROPELLED.
Fixes for Nintendo Switch only
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE that would sometimes cause the Slayer to appear in T position while the game was loading.
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE that would sometimes cause the Slayer’s grenades to disappear into thin air.
- Fixed an issue with the classic DOOM Marine’s head not rendering correctly in certain sequences and podium animations.
What do you think? Have you already updated it? Do not hesitate to share in the comments if you have found any news other than those mentioned in the list.