Team17 and Blacklight Interactive have revealed that Golf With Your Friends, a multiplayer mini-golf game, will be launched on Switch next month.
It will start on May 19th, but you can actually go ahead and buy the game first in the eShop as we speak. If you do, you'll find downloadable content for the & # 39; Caddy Pack & # 39; s including a selection of hats and floors to customize some ball.
Up to 12 players can join the mini-golf course, and there is also a Tea17-based course itself Wormwood Franchise. Check out the feature list below:
– Friendship Contest: Players can & # 39; Putt & # 39; their skills in a test against 11 multiplayer online.
– Golf, with a view: Common types of golf of course last year, Golf With Your Friends offers over 10 unique courses, each with its own theme and location, including one based on the Team17 theme, Wormwood.
– Heavy Golf Golf: Players can interfere with their friends' progress with Powerups available in custom game modes. Throw the honey down, turn their ball into a square, or hold them there to guide and drive the machine between friends.
– Many types of games:Sometimes golf is simply golf, and sometimes golf with a basketball hoop or hockey – both modes of play are available alongside the mini golf course.
– Golf Course: Rockway the fairway in style, with open skins, hats and golf balls.
Available at current orders for £ 14.99 / $ 19.99 / € 19.99.
Do you like the look of it? Think you will give it to us? why not putt comment in the box below?