We bring a new and interesting announcement starring one of the most noteworthy video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. It is specifically about JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R.
The text that has recently been published allows us to know what a new update will include that will be released this morning in Europe (still December 1 in America). This is what this includes version 1.4.0
- Throws: Adjustments have been made to align with other characters to unify advantage and disadvantage after Throw Escape.
- Landings: Fixed the time when the technique could not be activated with a frame inversion when landing from an aerial passive so that it can now be activated.
- Chain Strikes: The “damage attack” position for each character was significantly different, but this difference has been fixed to be smaller now.
- Rush: Fixed a discrepancy in stop time between activating on the 1P side and activating on the 2P side.
- Adjustments to wards, taunt animations and character stats, detailed on the official website.
To finish, we leave you below the premise of the game:
All JOJO Unite! Fight for your destiny! JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R is coming up in Fall 2022. 50 characters from all JOJO arcs available with customization options for outfits, poses, and dialogue. Character design inspired by the manga artist and with VO of actors from the current anime series. Adjustment of fighting game mechanics and battle system features.
What do you think? Are you interested in the game? You can share your opinion below in the comments. Also, if you’re interested, you can also find our full coverage on the title here.