One more week, the schedules have been updated upcoming rounds of Nintendo Switch maintenance and more for the online services of its different platforms. Here we bring you a new compilation of them.
As on previous occasions, the online game, the online game and other elements that require the use of the Internet will no longer be functional. This will occur at the times of maintenance tasks.
These are the affected services:
- Nintendo Switch Online cloud save data. From Monday, March 20, 2023, 2:30 a.m. to Monday, March 20, 2023, 4:00 a.m. (Spanish peninsular time)
- All Nintendo Switch Online services. From Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 6:00 a.m. to Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 8:00 a.m. (Spanish peninsular time)
You can check schedules for other territories this link. What do you think? Do not hesitate to share your opinion below in the comments.
Maintenance on Nintendo Switch
Finally, we remind you of the alert message that Nintendo always shares and our complete coverage on maintenance:
- Information about the health of network services and the current server operating status. Please note that there may be delays in updating information about server operations overnight and beyond.
- In addition, Nintendo eShop is the official store for digital games on Nintendo Switch.
- Instantly download your favorite games to your console at any time from the comfort of your home.
- Get your hands on various offers, enjoy deep discounts and discover tons of free games and trial versions.
- Choose the payment method that works best for you and get 5% back on every digital purchase, which you can then use to get a discount on your next game.
- When there is no maintenance from Nintendo, this message appears on the official website: No maintenance is currently being carried out on the servers. In the “Server operating status” section, you will find information about the maintenance tasks that have been carried out due to interruptions in network services.
Leave a Reply