After a while without news, now we get new details of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, one of the most anticipated games on Nintendo Switch. The information comes from a recent article shared in OPM magazine.
In the text, they are confirmed the following data
- About 800 unique characters and 300 of them will be playable
- Many of these characters come from the new Star Wars trilogy
- Babu Frik is included
- 23 planets and moons with a total of 28 unique locations that players can visit and explore
- McDiarmid: “If you have a favorite Star Wars location, you can probably visit it in-game”
- You can play the campaign of each movie in any order
- The developers wanted to make sure that players could have the Star Wars experience they wanted, so that there was no linear progression between stories.
- Players will be able to start and complete multiple missions at the same time
- The developers also felt that some improvements were needed
- Rise of Skywalker could have done a lot more with Finn, so this title will be the ‘chance to fix things’ for the team.
- The game is released between March and June of this year
What do you think?