We have already shared with you on the web before that the new trailer for Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 shown in the Nintendo Direct of E3 2021 has generated all kinds of theories. However, there is one aspect that fans have not overlooked at any time: Link’s hair!
And it is that this has been one of the points of debate of many of the theories that we commented to you. However, it is necessary to highlight some keys in relation to this mane:
- Some fans debate whether Link’s hair in the scenes where he appears with his hair down is longer than normal, but the reality is that does not appear to have longer hair if not loose (instead of in a ponytail). That causes an effect that makes it appear to be longer than it actually does.
- As a result of this, some fans point out that the fact that Link wears his hair down with that outfit could be giving clues about travels in the time, so that the Link that appears in the sky would be the original hero of the story that Breath of the Wild tells us. However, it could also be a simple character customization with a different outfit and hairstyle.
- Link only appears with his hair down in the scenes he’s in in the sky. All the scenes that take place on the ground show Link with his characteristic ponytail.
- Some fans debate that this character it might not really be Link, since in none of the images in which he appears does he show his face. However, we must bear in mind that he shows his arm possessed by the blue hand, which leaves no doubt that it is him. However, it could also correspond to the original version of the hero we were talking about above.
- There are fans who have come to point out that who is shown in the sky scenes is Zelda for showing that hair down. However, the outfit that the character wears indicates that it is Link as he has part of his torso exposed. In fact, in the new trailer Zelda falls down the ravine and there are no more indications that it is playable, unfortunately.
What do you think about that? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments.