The company estimates that the money spent by players over the past ten months in a popular non-popular reality game
This could mean that Pokemon GO is on track to record its best year, which will delight both Niantic, Pokemon Company and Nintendo.
Here are the top three countries by 2020 in player application:
- USA: $ 1.5 billion – 36.3% of total expenditure.
- Japan: $ 1.3 billion 31.3% of total,
- Germany: $ 238.6 million or 5.7%.
Pokemon GO is currently the third largest mobile game in the world after PUBG and Honor of Kings by Tencent. The total revenue per platform is as follows:
- Pokemon Go Google Play: 2.2 billion or 53.4% of total revenue
- Pokemon Go App Store: $ 1.9 billion or 46.6%