Panda Indie Studio announced a new title for Nintendo Switch last June. It was about Project Starship X, a different version of the one previously released on the Nintendo Project Starship platform.
This title is available from June 18, 2020 on PC (Steam), but unfortunately we still did not have a specific release date in the eShop of the hybrid console.
Well, we get some interesting news about it and that is that eastasiasoft has announced that Project Starship X launches on the Switch eShop on January 27 in Europe and North America, and on January 28 in Japan. It will have several languages (English, Italian and Japanese), its download size will be 1215 MB and its price will be 9,99$.
As it launches, we remind you its premise and its trailer
Project Starship is back in the form of a wacky cosmic horror parody. In this roguelite-style shooter you’ll take on the role of the tentacular (but charming) Swagthulhu and Crash against comical abominations amid explosive 16-bit graphic style. Using multipurpose evasion mechanics and loads of awesome power-ups, you can physically smash through enemies without your ship getting a scratch. Project Starship X celebrates the conventions of the genre by turning them completely upside down!
- Discover 14 levels with exclusive settings; Each complete game includes 5.
- Use tank modules, skittles, throwables, bombs, spoons and much more!
- Experience Crazy Events that add variety to the action!
- Put your skills to the test in a variety of game modes.
- Enjoy unlimited replayability thanks to procedural generation of various elements.
- Get in the mood with a pulsing beat and screen shake effects!
What do you think?