Surely you remember that, a few days ago, a voice actress from Xenoblade Chronicles he had hinted that a new game was on the way within the franchise. Well, now we have a report that affirms that it is so.
The information comes from the news medium Fanbyte
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is in development.
- It is in its final stages of development, although its release date appears to be delayed “for various reasons.”
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was going to be announced in early 2021 but it was not due to difficulties in its development due to the pandemic and optimization on Nintendo Switch.
- It could be announced before the end of 2021.
- It is a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles 2: “The end of the trilogy takes place in the distant future with some returning characters who have outlived their human counterparts from Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2”.
- Melia would return in this third installment and that would explain the statements of her voice actress.
- It will have more character models on screen at the same time than any previous title, both playable characters and enemies.
- If all goes well, a launch is expected in the first half of 2022
What is your opinion? We will be attentive to more details.