It seems that a new update already has an approximate date for this game of Nintendo Switch. This is a patch that the developers have officially detailed on the console recently for the version of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town.
Specific, this version 1.0.7 The game adds new features and includes various fixes and tweaks that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. For now it has only been launched in Japan, and it is expected to be available at the end of this month of August in the West, still without a specific date.
You can consult the list of news then:
- Add “History Camera” feature for conversations. When activated, brings the camera closer to the villagers when speaking during regular conversations. You can activate and deactivate it from the Options menu. After downloading the update, this option will be disabled. Note that you cannot turn on the camera if the character you want to talk to is near an obstacle, such as a wall;
- Add more reactions for villagers during conversations;
- Improves the development of the city;
- Fixed a game crash error that occurred if save data was loaded after interacting with a child;
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if the calendar was accessed immediately after loading and exchanging the tools in your tool bag;
- Other minor bug fixes.
We also leave you with some screenshots from the Japanese version:
What do you think? Do not hesitate to share in the comments if you have found any news other than those mentioned in the list.