After its official premiere, now we have an interesting announcement related to this outstanding game between igamesnews. We actually talk about Splatoon 3.
Specifically, we receive information about the Yahoo! Japan Search Awards, some prizes that receive the most searched games in the Japanese search engine. The list is full of Nintendo Switch games, although it is Splatoon 3 who crowns her
You can see it below:
- Splatoon 3
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus
- Elder Ring
- Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
- Dragon Quest X
- Heaven Burns Red
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
- Kirby and the forgotten land
- Gran Turismo 7
- Scarlet Pokemon
What do you think? Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments. Remember that the title was launched on September 9 on Nintendo Switch and that you have our opinions after trying it here. We also remind you below its characteristics:
- Welcome to Splatoon 3’s Tintelia region, a scorching wasteland inhabited by the most hardened Inkling and Octarians. On the other hand, the city of Tintelia, also known as “the chaotic city”, is the heart of this sandy wasteland.
- Even in this desolate place, turf battles are the star and battles take place in new settings in the middle of nature, such as the majestic Fumarole Gorge. New dynamic moves help these fighters dodge attacks and cover more ground; In addition, they now also have an arc-shaped weapon to distribute ink left and right, and new special weapons, such as the crabbot from Splatoon 3.
- Join Agent 3 and the Gill Squad in their fight against the evil Octarian army in Splatoon 3’s Story Mode. Discover the secrets of Alterna, Plasma Peeler, and how it all ties into the theme in this mode: “Return of the Mammals ”.
- The Salmonids are back with a couple of surprises for the Inklings and Octarians in the Salmon Run co-op mode!